16 May 2017
We are now 3 months into the beta test. The results so far have been very encouraging with some very positive feedback from the developers who have been using the new toolset. Some of the comments received so far are:
- It is faster to code programs, because you get a lot of help: e.g. start writing, and Studio Developer will provide suggestions.
- It is not so “restricted” when you code.
- It is more intuitive to use (it reminds of RDz, Visual Studio, Eclipse).
- For new developers it takes a long time to get used to the old toolset; Studio Developer is easier to get used to.
- Much more information in one place makes it a lot easier to work with.
You can view more details at www.iet.uk/StudioDeveloper